بلونا
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

بلونا

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

English Café

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
van2020

van2020

المساهمات : 35
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/07/2007

English Café Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: English Café   English Café Icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 21, 2007 5:17 pm

Welcome to the English Forums Café

the place where we can talk about anything

General chit-chat, Questions, Remarks, News .. etc

Plz If any mistake in my spelling is found please let me knowEnglish Café Smile
If any of you work in the gov .. im outa hereEnglish Café Biggrin
If you dont like long threads like Boss dont read this.
If you do like reading long threads get a snack next time

عدل سابقا من قبل في الخميس يوليو 26, 2007 7:10 am عدل 2 مرات
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
van2020

van2020

English Café Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: English Café   English Café Icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 21, 2007 5:23 pm

Who am I ?
I'm just a guy who is lost in this STRANGE world surrounded with WEIRD people ! A guy who once treat everybody the same but eventually I realized I was wrong and maybe in somehow NAIVE ... you will know much more what kind of person I am or maybe not
HASSAN_09

HASSAN_09

المساهمات : 19
العمر : 31

English Café Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: English Café   English Café Icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 21, 2007 5:48 pm

مشكور يالخال على أول موضوع

وننتظر جديدك

أخوكم
"HASSAN_09"
http://future2007.freeforums.org/index.php?sid=ac06da235e029cdb6
زهور الريف

زهور الريف

المساهمات : 69

English Café Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: English Café   English Café Icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 21, 2007 6:43 pm

موضوع رائع بل اكثـــر من رائع

يعطيك الفين عافيهـ

دمتـ بوود
van2020

van2020

English Café Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: English Café   English Café Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يوليو 24, 2007 11:42 pm

I hate summer! I know it’s meant to be all about the sea and swimming and stuff but face it sun rising before you even get to sleep and long boring days! And the more important I hate going to University in summer time...

Jay 3ala bali to go to Egypt for two days or maybe for one night just to drink a lot of tea "koshari" from one of the oldest cafes their and come back o bas!...

No more smoking …
one month ago I stopped smoking after I got really sick ,I needed something to convince myself, after almost one year I decide khalas this is it I’m going to quit my smoking habit.. And guess what after 3 days I feel totally fresh and even my heart is getting softer I swear !....

[b]Van2020[/b
فلة

فلة

المساهمات : 33

English Café Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: English Café   English Café Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 25, 2007 3:58 am

thank you for subject

first: I am very happy for you because you left smoking

I am very glad today because I got heart more beautiful and very great I was wait it since eight years
but now I am fine

English Café A54b0c6594e08ce86a4c1717711aabba67a178a9
van2020

van2020

English Café Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: English Café   English Café Icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 26, 2007 6:29 am

Oh I'm sorry its our first week and we have bad service
we'll give you a speical offer free tea(with out sugre for sure!!))for 30 days umm
van2020

van2020

English Café Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Fabrication   English Café Icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 26, 2007 6:49 am

This word is the first comes to my mind when I think about the Arabs. Because we Arabs are fake and almost every thing we do or have is fabricated. I mean when we laugh we overact , when we compliment we lie , when we love we cheat , when we smile we pretend and we hate we show love. As a result of the political situation and dictatorial governments we have, we are used to be dishonest people always hiding our true feelings and our real opinions about the surroundings, which makes our frankness something can hardly be seen. Arabs people always love every thing and say wonderful things about anything they see which becomes a very common wonder to other nations if there’s any thing Arabs can’t stand or if they ever have the gift of saying No. I can understand that there’s something called “courtesy” which we should have to show our politeness and in order not to hurt other people but we always overact when it comes to our opinions as if we are the nicest wonderful creatures ever have walked on the soil. We all may not be satisfied about our governments but none of us can say a word the same when we hate somebody , we hide it deep in our hearts and show him/her that they are so close lovely dear friend. However, a weak in one of the western countries can let you see how the people there are very frank and fear nothing to show the others their honest feelings. And when they hate they just try to ignore the one they hate without making hard efforts to make him/her feel the fake love we show. They are like so even though they live like animals without a clear religion to guiding them to the right way. But because they are civilized developed nations, they know how valuable is to be honest. And we Arabs even though we are Muslims and even though Islam is the religion of the pure honesty and even though our Prophet Mohammed “ peas be upon him” was sent to complement The Ethics, we are no frank people. I remember last year when I was in England , an Italian boy used to bring his lunch form his host family, I remembered me asking him why did he do so instead of buying lunch from the school’s restaurant ? he simply said “ coz I don’t have much money” wow that simple he was… But would an Arab student answer so when bringing lunch from home… I swear by God no Arab would say so. Why because we Arabs are fake.

As for the above:
Why are the Arabs people fake dishonest people ?
Are the Arabs the guilty or the victim ?
van2020

van2020

English Café Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: English Café   English Café Icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 26, 2007 7:22 am

now let me ask you...what would you do if you receive unexpected visitors..oh its what I hate the most...some of my friends called today...they said we are coming over...oh I was surprised...they said we were around so we thought of coming.. said okay and I asked them when are they gonna come...they said NOW.!!!...
and yeah you can imagine how did my face look like...
could I just say" NO. Don't come. all I could say is ...my apartment looks so messy ..Don't say I didn't warn you
but I felt so bad later...Cuz it's not what i want others to know about me!!
فلة

فلة

المساهمات : 33

English Café Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: English Café   English Café Icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 28, 2007 12:31 pm

very happy

I am delighted that I captured "what I wanted". he is just what I always wanted
I am very captivate him.

English Café A54b0c6594e08ce86a4c1717711aabba67a178a9

English Café
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
بلونا :: .. ~*¤ô§ô¤*~الأقــســآم العامــة~*¤ô§ô¤*~ .. :: منتدى اللغة الإنجليزية-
انتقل الى: